First Call for Proposals under Interreg NEXT Black Sea Basin Programme 2021-2027 has been launched
The first call for project proposals of the Interreg NEXT Black Sea Basin Programme launched on 30 March 2023 through the website of the Programme (http://blacksea-cbc.net/)
All institutions and organizations area defined as potential beneficiaries in the programming document will be able to apply for projects until July 4, 2023, provided that they comply with the rules set in the Application Guide published with the announcement. Project applications will only be made online via the Joint Electronic Monitoring System (JeMS).
Projects to be submitted under the first call for proposals must comply with at least one Specific Objctive of the two Policy Objectives of the Programme. The priorities of the program for the period 2021-2027 are:
- A smarter Europe and its neighbourhood
- Developing and enhancing research and innovation capacities and the uptake of advanced technologies
- A greener, low-carbon Europe and its neighbourhood
- Promoting climate change adaptation, and disaster risk prevention, resilience, taking into account eco-system based approaches,
- Enhancing protection and preservation of nature, biodiversity, and green infrastructure, including in urban areas, and reducing all forms of pollution
The overall indicative amount for the two project types (Regular Projects and Small Scale Projects) for the first call is 35,77 million EUR (EU grant is 32,52 million EUR). The EU grant shall be maximum 90% of the total eligible costs of the Project (per each lead/project partner). The rate of national co-financing shall be at least 10% of the total eligible costs of the project, calculated per lead/project partner budgets in the project.
While budget of standard projects with an implementation period of up to 30 months can be at least 500,000 EUR and a maximum of 1.5 million EUR, budget of small-scale projects with an implementation period of up to 18 months can be at least 250,000 EUR and maximum 500,000 EUR.
Within the scope of this call, projects submitted through partnerships established by potential beneficiaries from Bulgaria, Georgia, Moldova, Romania, Türkiye, Ukraine and Greece in the Program area will be accepted. The provinces included in the program area in our country are as follows: Istanbul, Tekirdağ, Edirne, Kırklareli, Kocaeli, Sakarya, Düzce, Bolu, Yalova, Zonguldak, Karabük, Bartın, Kastamonu, Çankırı, Sinop, Samsun, Tokat, Çorum, Amasya, Trabzon, Ordu, Giresun, Rize, Artvin, Gumushane.
Potential beneficiaries who can submit projects include:
- public authorities
E.g.: regional/county council, local council, municipality, ministries, etc;
- bodies governed by public law – namely bodies that have all of the following characteristics:
- they are established for the specific purpose of meeting needs in the general interest, not having an industrial or commercial character;
- they have legal personality; and
- they are financed, for the most part, by the State, regional or local authorities, or by other bodies governed by public law; or are subject to management supervision by those authorities or bodies; or have an administrative, managerial or supervisory board, more than half of whose members are appointed by the State, regional or local authorities, or by other bodies governed by public law;
E.g.: state/regional owned institutes, universities and educational institutions, regional development agencies, nature parks and protected areas management bodies, research institutes, etc;
- non-profit organizations:
E.g.: associations, unions, foundations, private universities if their legal status is of a non-profit organization, Local Action Groups, Euro regions, European Grouping of Territorial Cooperation.
Any request for clarification should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for request for any clarifications from the Joint Technical Secretariat: 20thof June 2023.
Last date on which clarifications are issued by the Joint Technical Secretariat: 27th of June 2023.
Deadline for submission of Applications: 4ht of July 2017 (16:00 hrs, Romania time)
Applicants Pack for the 1st call for project proposals of the Interreg Next Black Sea Basin Joint Operational Programme 2021-2027 can be accessed on this link: https://www.blacksea-cbc.net/interreg-next-bsb-2021-2027/calls-for-proposals/first-call-for-proposals
Information events organized by Directorate for EU Affairs, which is the National Authority of the Programme, and the Managing Authority of the Program, can be followed on www.ab.gov.tr and https://cbc.ab.gov.tr/ websites as well as social media accounts of the Directorate.